ILC Africa (https://africa.landcoalition.org/en/ ) brings together 95 member organizations from 28 African countries. It is a Regional Platform of the International Land Coalition, or ILC (https://www.landcoalition.org/en/ ), a global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organizations working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men.
The ILC Africa internship scheme aims at creating new land rights advocates by providing young graduates with the opportunity to learn by serving a land rights network in a professional environment.
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Network Coordination and Administration/Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Advocacy and Campaigns
- Resource Mobilization and Partnerships building
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of application, indicating their area of interest from the above list, a copy of the university degree and a Curriculum Vitae to the following email address: email@example.com
- The internship is to be hosted by an ILC member to be identified in the intern’s country
- Only applications from candidates under 30 years old with at a least a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the area of interest are accepted
- Applications are received and assessed on a rolling basis. So interested candidates can submit applications at any time of the year
- Bilingual (French & English) candidates are preferred
- ILC Africa provides a small facilitation fee to the selected candidates, but candidates with secured and proved sponsorship from other sources will be prioritized
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.