Working towards these commitments
Secure Tenure Rights
Strong Small-Scale Farming Systems
Diverse Tenure Systems
Equal land rights for women
Secure territorial rights for Indigenous Peoples
Transparent and accessible information
Effective actions against land grabbing
Protected land rights defenders
THE SYNet EXIST TO:
ALL SAN YOUTH OF SOUTHERN AFRICA TO BE:
Educated and to be
Engaged in Advocacy
1.To give young people with fewer opportunities a chance to participate, develop their skills and competences, increase their employment prospects and make them active
actors in their communities.
2. Provide capacitating programmes about the importance of education, health, and cultural lifestyles of the youth.
3. Nominate representatives to meet and negotiate with national Departments and Organisations that have an interest in youth services.
4. Foster collaboration between stakeholders as means to produce better ways of addressing issues affecting the well-being of youths.
5. Act as an intermediary platform for the youth and key youth oriented service providers.
6. Provide a local, national, regional and international voice for youth and ensure that they play an active role in debates and consultations on youth policy developments
that affect all youth.
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe